The Inn at Turkey Hill is the perfect choice for your Pennsylvania pet-friendly lodging. Both you and your pet are welcome in our Bloomsburg, PA historic bed and breakfast.
Our pet policies are carefully thought out to make you and your pet, as well as our other guests, comfortable. We think you will find The Inn at Turkey Hill a pleasant and welcome alternative to a Pennsylvania pet-friendly hotel.
The Inn at Turkey Hill Pet Policy
As a guest of The Inn at Turkey Hill, I agree:
- To never leave my pet unattended in my guestroom, in any common room, or anywhere on the Inn's premises, without informing the Front Desk Receptionist.
- To always have my pet on a leash when on the premises of the Inn and outside my guestroom.
- That my pet is well behaved and will not disturb other guests (e.g. barking, meowing).
- To be responsible for any and all damage caused to my guestroom, including but not limited to stains and/or odors, damage to furnishings/doors (e.g. chewing, scratching or tearing).
- That my pet is housebroken.
- To only use the designated walking areas (in the wooded area beside Central Road or down by the barn).
- To clean up after my pet (using my own towels and linens) and bag disposables for removal.
- That my guestroom will be checked after my departure, and if there is any damage, the Inn is authorized to charge any and all expenses for any damage to my room or common areas to my credit card.
- To pay a $20.00 nightly pet charge.
I fully understand and agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of the above Pet Policy.
Guest will need to sign and date documentation upon arrival with pet.
The Inn reserves the right to refuse occupancy to any pet at any time with cause.