Unique Lodging at Our Brewery in Bloomsburg PA
Guests at The Inn, Farmhouse & Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill will be greeted by one of our Assistant Innkeepers and will get you settled into one of our 23 individually designed guestrooms, all featuring handmade wood furniture, most with private exterior entrances.
- Two cozy bed-and-breakfast style rooms, recently renovated, upstairs in the restored 1839 farmhouse
- 16 rooms, some pet-friendly, surrounding the courtyard and goldfish pond
Five rooms with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces located in one of our outer buildings
All stays include breakfast, with convenient hours to accommodate our guests’ varying schedules.
If you need directions or an idea for the day’s outing, one of our Assistant Innkeepers will have the answers, with service 24-hours a day. But you’ll also find so much of what you enjoy right here on our campus-like property.
- Grab a beer at The Pub and stroll around the grounds and gardens.
- Put your feet up on the patio and sip a glass of fresh-brewed iced tea.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner without ever leaving the property, just steps from your room, at the casual Turkey Hill Brewing Co. Pub and Grille or The Farmhouse at Turkey Hill, offering fine dining in a relaxed setting.
As a guest at The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill, you can be assured that our experienced staff will help make your stay live up to your expectations, and our reputation.
Check-in: After 4pm daily
The Inn at Turkey Hill cannot guarantee early check-in and late check-out. Guests who require guaranteed access to the room prior to check-in time should book the night prior to arrival.
Check-out: Monday through Sunday: 12:00 p.m.
Please note: Discounts are not available during holidays and special events.