In this time of national concern, we wanted to let you know what we are doing here at The Inn at Turkey Hill to support our travelers. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your health and safety and provide maximum flexibility. The property is uniquely designed with the majority of lodging rooms having exterior entrances, eliminating closed in common spaces. The outdoor spaces offer a variety of options for seating to help maintain social distancing.
The hotel is currently open and honoring all existing reservations. It is our intent to remain open unless directed otherwise by local, state, or federal authorities. The Front desk will be staffed limited hours. Check-in time is between 4pm-7pm with alternate times available upon advance request. The Farmhouse restaurant will offer room service only from a limited menu. Room Service orders need to be placed by 5pm and will be delivered between 6-7:30pm. Turkey Hill Brewing Co. is closed until further notice.
We don’t take lightly the concerns many of you may have. Your well-being is, as it has always been, our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We want to assure you that we are doing our utmost to make your stay safe and healthy. Cleaning and sanitizing protocols that are in accordance with
current CDC guidelines are in place to clean guest rooms, and common areas.
Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting The Inn, Farmhouse, and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Stay at The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill in Bloomsburg PA
Why stay in an ordinary chain hotel when you have the option of choosing a truly unique lodging experience at competitive prices?
Discover the true essence of Pennsylvania while enjoying the campus-like environment at The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill—a Bloomsburg landmark. Whether you are coming to see family and friends, traveling along Interstate-80, exploring the many outdoor activities, checking–in on a loved one at Bloomsburg University, or even conducting a little business, The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill offers a convenient gathering place and peaceful respite.
Once you check in, you’ll find everything you need is located right here at the Inn.
- For Best rates anywhere: book online!
- 24-hour front desk service for convenient, anytime check-in
- A quiet setting with the comfort of a B&B and amenities of a hotel
- A choice of 23 comfortable guestrooms with ground floor access, convenient to parking (Grounds & Room Map)
- Private room entrances for all rooms, many with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs
- Flat-screen TVs, Docking Ports, Refrigerators and Microwaves in all rooms
- Fine dining in The Farmhouse at Turkey Hill
- Casual dining at the Turkey Hill Brewing Company Pub and Grille
- Micro-Brewery on the premises
- Free wireless Internet access
- Family owned and operated since 1984
- Conde Naste Traveler 2014 Top 8 Beer Hotels distinction
- A Select Registry Property
- Select Rooms that accommodate children and pets
- Open year-round
If you’ve been searching for a quiet and relaxing oasis just off the highway in the Berwick, Danville, or Bloomsburg PA area, now you’ve found it: The Inn, Farmhouse & Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill, call to reserve your room, or book online today.