The Inn at Turkey Hill is not one of your typical Pennsylvania meeting facilities. Our attractive Bloomsburg, PA bed and breakfast offers many levels of event planning to fit an array of needs.
A refined alternative to the traditional banquet hall, The Inn at Turkey Hill offers two dining rooms for a small reception of up to 16 people. Centrally located in North Central Pennsylvania, the Inn is convenient for corporate retreats, day meetings, and dinner parties. Our staff will be pleased to help you accommodate all of your guests' needs.
Day Meetings are available Monday through Friday only (The Day Meeting must be out of the room by 4:30.)
- Full Day (8:00-4:30) ...$200.00
- Half Day (four hours) ...$100.00
- Coffee/Tea/Soft Drink Service ...$3.00 per person*
- Continental Breakfast ...$6.95 per person*
*Price does not include 18% service charge or sales tax
- 12 or less in Stencil Room
- 13 or more in Mural Room (separate tables)
- Audio/Visual equipment must be arranged by patron with the exception of a screen and flip chart.
- Tables must be scattered in order to accommodate any audio/visual equipment.
- Telephone line is available in Mural Room only.
- High-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout the inn.
- Day Meeting reservations must be held with a credit card.
Parties on Friday or Saturday night require approval by the management.
Six people at one table is maximum for the Greenhouse.
Parties of six or more are moved to the Stencil or Mural Room.
Ten or more require the banquet menu.
Nine or fewer may use the regular menu.
There is a 16-person maximum for parties.
Private room fees apply.
Twelve or fewer in the Stencil Room (one large table).
More than 12 will be placed in the Mural Room.
Twelve is the maximum at one large table.
Audio/visual equipment must be arranged by the patron with the exception of a screen for projector or overhead and a flip chart.
Parties of 12 or more may choose to have butlered hors d'oeuvres at a rate of $9.00 per person during a cocktail hour usually served in the Tavern.