So you’ve decided to plan a vacation in Bloomsburg, PA. Or maybe you’re still on the fence about where your next getaway should be, and you need a little bit more information. Let this list persuade you—there’s no better place for family fun in Central Pennsylvania than at the Inn at Turkey Hill. Not only will you experience top-notch accommodations at our property (including on-site dining and a micro-brewery for the adults), but you’ll have endless opportunities for exploration and adventure around town that everyone in the family will love. So make sure your next getaway includes plans to stay at the Inn at Turkey Hill!
- The Bloomsburg Children’s Museum—This is a highly rated attraction that has been bringing delight to families for many years. Enjoy hands-on, educational exhibits that will keep everyone in the family engaged for hours.
- Knoebels Amusement Park—This is America’s largest free-admission amusement park, making it a huge draw for families. Enjoy the thrill of roller coasters, savor a picnic lunch under their outdoor pavilions, or try your hand at their arcade.
- Rolling Hills Red Deer Farm—Take a tour at this local farm where you’ll have the opportunity to feed the deer yourself. This farm is open on a seasonal basis, so be sure to check their website before you make plans.
- MVP Clubhouse—Take your sports enthusiast to this exciting facility that offers batting cages and a basketball shooting machine.
- Wanich Covered Bridge—During the warmer months, this covered bridge can be an especially fun one to visit. Bring your bathing suits and take a dip in the swimming hole nearby.
- Skatetown Family Fun Center—So many options here: roller skating, laser tag, a ball pit, inflatables, and a video arcade. You can easily spend several hours here and still want more.
- Bloom Bounce—The kids will love climbing on the huge inflatables, and the grown-ups will love watching them get their wiggles out!
- Incredible Popcorn—When your crew has worked up an appetite, consider stopping for a snack at this delightful popcorn shop. Keep in mind that it is currently only open for take-out.
- Rohrbach’s Farm Market & Gift Shop—Depending on the season, you can enjoy all kinds of activities here. Take a look at their calendar for openings and events.
- All In Adventures Escape Room—This is a great place to take the older kids and build some family teamwork skills. Work together to find clues and solve the mystery.
- Tee to Green—Head over to Danville for this self-serve driving range that offers both indoor and outdoor options.
The whole family will love a trip to Bloomsburg, especially if you stay with us here at the Inn at Turkey Hill! We are centrally located near all kinds of family-friendly adventures, and everyone is sure to love the amenities we offer at the Inn. The only real problem you’ll have is deciding on what to do first! So don’t wait, book your next family getaway today and start dreaming of the possibilities!