If you want to learn how to brew great craft beer, come to The Inn, Farmhouse, and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill in Bloomsburg, PA, for our two night hands-on brewing experience package. On Brew Day, you’ll be part of the entire brewing process from start to finish. You’re invited to spend time inside our brew house assisting our experienced brewers, enjoy beer tastings & pairings, and learning about all things craft beer with our Head Brewer, Donny Abraczinskas, and Assistant Brewer, Tim Plisiewicz! We’re offering this Brewers Weekend Experience only on a few select weekends this winter.
December 6 -7, 2019 January 3 – 4, 2020 February 7 – 8, 2020 March 6 – 7, 2020
Good times are brewing in Bloomsburg! The Turkey Hill Brewing Company has been welcoming craft beer enthusiasts for almost a decade. The beer list is continually evolving, featuring new and interesting beer styles. About a dozen brews are on tap at any time. On our website, you can listen to our Head Brewer describe his brewing philosophy and the kinds of beers, ales, and ciders we make.
Here’s what’s in store during Brewers Weekends this winter:
- Friday evening meet with our Brewers for an overview of Brew Day with Beer Style and Recipe and Brew House Safety Review. There’ll be beer sampling accompanied by appetizers from Turkey Hill Brewing Company’s Pub and Grille.
- Saturday morning, begin your day with the Inn’s complimentary breakfast including freshly-squeezed orange juice, homemade pastries, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, and a hot breakfast entrées such as a frittata or quiche with seasonal vegetables. It will be served at the Inn in the greenhouse beginning at 7:00 am.
- Spend all Brew-Day with our Brewers. Mash-in begins at 9:00 am and the day finishes about 4:00 pm. You’ll learn all about craft brewing techniques, with a break for lunch at 12:30 provided by Turkey Hill Brewing Company.
- At 6:30 pm, we’ll meet back at the Brew House to enjoy a beer or two with the Brewers and chat about the day. Saturday evening’s grand finale is the Brewers’ Dinner at The Farmhouse, our fine dining restaurant in the Inn.
- Sunday morning, you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the Inn, served from 7:00 – 11:00 am. When you check out, you’ll take home a Brewer’s Gift Bag with great souvenirs of your stay!
The cost of the Inclusive package, including your Friday and Saturday night lodging, begins at $599.20 and varies by the room type selected (based on 2 person occupancy, not including gratuity). If you’re coming as a couple and one of you doesn’t want to brew, you can enjoy the tastings and dinner, and take in some of the many things to do in the Bloomsburg area during the day.
To reserve your package, please call the Front Desk at 570-387-1500 between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm daily. On Thursday and Sunday evenings, Turkey Hill Brewing Company offers live music featuring local, regional and national artists, so why not extend your stay and have a chance to enjoy more of our brews? Space is limited, so ‘hops’ to it to reserve your Brewer’s Weekend!
What to bring: Long sleeve shirt & pants, boots or waterproof shoes, and hat. Rubber gloves and protective eye wear will be provided.