Go on the ultimate treasure hunt through Columbia County, PA with these delightfully charming antique shops! Not only will you find all sorts of jewelry, home decor items, collectibles, furniture, and more, but you’ll be able to enjoy a day of roaming the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside. Many of the antique shops near the Inn at Turkey Hill are located in historic homes and barns, so the opportunities to immerse yourself in the experience are wide and deep. Read on for the best antiquing spots to visit and step back in time right here in Bloomsburg, PA!
- Lavender and Old Lace—Bloomsburg. This shop has linens, china, small furniture, kitchen items, and more.
- 487 Rustics—Bloomsburg. Get your Christmas decor here, along with farmhouse furniture and antiques.
- European Antiques & Collectibles—Bloomsburg. Beautiful European furniture, artwork, and ceramics fill this shop.
- Old Farmhouse Antique Country Store—Bloomsburg. This is a great place to find high-quality gifts such as soy candles, body butter, and soaps. They also carry primitives, vintage items, and rustic furniture.
- Hoffman’s Antiques—Bloomsburg. Find glassware, fine china, toys, jewelry, furniture, and more at this shop just outside of town limits.
- Brenda’s Country Decor—Bloomsburg. You’ll find countless colonial and country antiques here including linens, wooden bowls, glassware, and furniture.
- Rising Sun Antiques—Danville. There is a lot to see here, including pottery, metalware, furniture, old photographs, and plenty of fun, quirky items.
- Fleming Antiques and Lamps—Danville. It’s all about lighting here at Fleming Antiques. Find unique vintage lamps and shades or bring in an antique light you already own for restoration and repairs.
- Ol’ Country Barn—Benton. A family-owned shop full of collectibles, crafts, and antiques, the Ol’ Country Barn offers annual events and special activities, so keep an eye on their calendar. Make sure to check whether this shop is open during your Bloomsburg getaway, as it has seasonal closings.
- Bakery Antiques—Benton. Over 40 vendors sell at this antique shop that was once a turn of the century hardware store. The building later became a bakery before it was turned into an antique shop. It’ll truly take you back in time and you’ll love the time you spend wandering through their wide selection.
- If you want to venture out further, consider this guide to antiquing in Pennsylvania that will take you along Route 80 and I-99 through Bloomsburg.
When you’ve shopped till you’ve dropped, come back to the Inn at Turkey Hill and indulge in a delicious dinner at the Turkey Hill Brewing Company. We are truly the best launching point and landing place for any kind of adventure, and we’d love nothing more than to show you what sorts of activities you can enjoy during your stay here. Book your stay, and see why Bloomsburg, PA is full of hidden treasures to enchant and delight you!