It can be challenging to travel with your pet. Knowing where they will be welcome and where they won’t is just one of the many questions facing pet-owners. But have no fear, as a pet-friendly place, the Inn at Turkey Hill is here to take the guesswork out of planning a getaway with your furry friend. Here are 10 pet-friendly things to do in the Bloomsburg, PA area:
- Brennan’s Big Chill — Brennan’s has outdoor seating where you can enjoy handmade ice cream. We won’t tell anyone if you share a bite or two with Fido!
- Big Dan’s BBQ — This roadside eatery is part of Rohrbach’s Farm Market and serves delicious St. Louis Style ribs with several pet-friendly picnic tables available.
- Turkey Hill Brewing Company — That’s right, our property not only has pet-friendly lodging but pet-friendly dining as well! In the spring, when the weather permits, we welcome you to enjoy our craft beers and locally-sourced organic food while your furry friend enjoys his spot on the patio with you.
- Knoebels Amusement Resort — Not many amusement parks will welcome pets, but Knoebels is exceptional in many ways. Bring your leashed or crated pet along with you to the park and take them on a little train that circles the property! Pets cannot go on any other rides and must to under control at all times.
- J. Manley Robbins Trail, aka Robbins Trail — Rails, trails, and tails! This railroad-track-turned-hiking-trail is perfect to enjoy with your furry friend. It’s flat, short, and showcases the natural beauty of rural Pennsylvania.
- Fairie Festival at Spyglass Winery — All things fae are celebrated at this unique festival. So dress up your pet as a fairy and join in the fun on May 1 & 2, 2021 in Sunbury, PA.
- Clark’s Pet & Ag — Need to pick up supplies, toys, or health care items for your pet? You’re covered at Clark’s Pet & Ag. They offer a wide selection of high-quality food, treats, toys, cleaning products, and more.
- Kocher Park — This outdoor space is just minutes from the inn and offers a great place for dog walking.
- The Creative Dog — You’ll love this local business offering grooming services.
- Hill Crest Canine Country Club — A place for grooming and doggie daycare that your pet will love!
What We Have to Offer at the Inn at Turkey Hill:
- Exterior entrances to all pet-friendly rooms
- Dog treats placed in rooms
- Ample grounds on and around the Inn for a quick walk/rest stop for dogs
- 2 restaurants on property both offering pet-friendly patios, weather permitting
- Room service available during the operating hours of the Farmhouse at Turkey Hill
- A Doggy Mascot at the Inn- Soca, the Bernese mountain dog (The owner’s dog who sometimes visits the Inn in the afternoon and greets guests).
We Love Your Pets!
We are happy to accommodate your furry travel companions at the Inn at Turkey Hill. Select Courtyard Rooms and the Deluxe King room are available to accommodate pet travelers. Read our pet policy and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We’d love to see you and your beloved furry friends here at the Inn at Turkey Hill. Book your stay today!