One of the things you can count on when you stay at the Inn at Turkey Hill in Bloomsburg, PA is that you will have numerous, exquisite dining options. You can enjoy our on-site microbrewery, The Turkey Hill Brewing Company, or our on-site fine dining restaurant, The Farmhouse. And when you’re a guest of the Inn at Turkey Hill, you will also have access to our complimentary continental breakfast. The culinary delights are endless, as are the amenities!
One of our guest favorites is the Garden Vegetable Frittata. Now you can make it for yourself! Enjoy it alone or as part of a sumptuous brunch!
Garden Vegetable Frittata by the Inn at Turkey Hill
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 Yellow Squash (diced)
- 1 Pint Cherry or Grape Tomato (cut in half)
- 1 Handful Baby Spinach
- 1 Dozen Large Eggs (whisked)
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/8 Cup Chardonnay
- 1 Sprig of Parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Spray pie pan or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer bottom with baby spinach.
- Sautee vegetables with garlic until just slightly cooked.
- Add Chardonnay and let the liquid reduce by half.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vegetables to the pie dish over the spinach.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Pour eggs over to cover.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
And there you have it—a delicious, mouth-watering dish that’s easy to make and even better to taste. You can even add in different vegetables or swap out some of them for your favorites. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think! In the meantime, make sure that your next getaway plans include a stay at the Inn at Turkey Hill in Bloomsburg, PA. There’s truly no better way to experience the essence of central Pennsylvania than at our relaxing oasis!